Koerner Library will be closed on Saturday, January 21st due to construction.
Find The Best
For Your Research
This session is appropriate for students conducting literature reviews in any discipline.
... what is a literature review?
... finding the right databases
... search strategies for databases
... finding scholarly articles, theses and dissertations, books, and more
... resources to help you keep track of your research.
There will be plenty of hands-on time for searching, and assistance from the two presenting librarians.
Limit of 25 registrants.
Can't make it to this workshop? Look for additional dates in the column on the left, or contact the subject specialist librarian for your subject.
**Health Science Researchers: this workshop does NOT cover how to do a Systematic Review.**
Please note the entrance to Woodward Library will be temporarily moved effective January 2017. More information here: http://woodward.library.ubc.ca/2016/12/07/construction-on-woodward-library-entrance/.
Lexis Advance Quicklaw Training Session
Learn about the new interface that was previously LexisNexis Quicklaw.
- Location: Law Library Room 208 (Meeting & Teaching Room)
- Limited to current UBC Allard School of Law Students and Faculty
- Registration is required (please sign up below)
- Please register for your Lexis Advance Quicklaw password before attending the session
- **IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH YOUR OWN LAPTOP** (but not necessary)
- E-mail Elim Wong, Reference Librarian in the Law Library if you need a password or have any questions
From February 1-3, 2017, the UBC and SFU Libraries will host workshops and events that allow researchers to gain these skills and connect with one another.
Join scholars from both UBC and SFU for a Jane Austen panel discussion on February 3rd.
Indigenous and Aboriginal communities across British Columbia are invited to apply for audio-cassette digitization support by March 3, 2017.