Find The Best
For Your Research
Searching SciFinder for chemistry, biotechnology and engineering, materials science, pharmacology and more! - 12:00pm
Scifinder provides you with full access to the Chemical Abstracts database going back to 1907! Chemical Abstracts is one of the most comprehensive databases for chemistry and chemical engineering, biochemistry, biotechnology, electrochemistry, metallurgy and materials science and pharmacology.
Westlaw Canada Refresher / Training Session
Learn about Westlaw Canada
Westlaw Canada includes Canadian Abridgment; all Carswell reported judgments and reports; Canadian Encyclopedic Digest; and access to Westlaw
- Location: Law Library Room 208 (Meeting & Teaching Room)
- Limited to UBC Law Students and Faculty
- Registration is required (register below - after login with your CWL)
- Please register for your Westlaw Canada password before attending the session
- **IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH YOUR OWN LAPTOP** (but not necessary)
- Contact Elim Wong, Reference Librarian in the Law Library if you need a password or have any questions
Titles about a renowned British Columbia architect, an esteemed Haida artist and Vancouver’s iconic Stanley Park are featured.
The geneticist has won a UBC Library award for Phylo, a biodiversity trading card game.
This innovative partnership is supported by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources.